PlugChain’s biweekly (09/01–09/16)
Dear PlugChain community partners:
Hello everyone, the PlugChain September biweekly is launched today, and the project progress will be regularly reported to the community in the form of bi-weekly reports, so that the community can better understand the official news!
In early September, PlugChain made the following progress:
1. Operation and implementation:
1. 09/02,PlugChain and Lbank jointly held the PlugChain 1st Anniversary Carnival, inviting 200 lucky users to share 100,000 PCs;
2. 09/03,PlugChain participated in the “Exploring New Opportunities of the Web3.0 Public Chain” officially held by Lbank, and the total number of participants in the Telegram community was as high as 90,000+;
3.09/05, PlugChain established PlugLabs. As PlugChain’s exclusive organization for cooperation in the fields of ecology, branding, strategy, investment, incubation, etc., PlugChain will give full play to its own advantages, actively explore high-quality project cooperation, and promote the development of PlugChain.
4. 09/08, JOEY, the head of PLUG LINK FUND, was invited to participate in the Twitter Space organized by Torah Network. JOEY said: Distributed storage is a very important part of Web3.0 and provides a perfect solution for data storage. How to mine the value of data on the chain to connect the real world and the aggregated cross-chain oracle PlugChain for block data transmission provides new ideas for it.
5.09/15, the new official website of PlugChain was officially launched, bringing users a better experience and a more complete business with a new UI and content. In this upgrade, PlugChain will take the aggregated cross-chain oracle machine as its core business, actively explore the seamless link between Web3.0 and Web2.0, and strive to become a Web3.0 infrastructure builder.
New official website: https://plugchain.io/
1.09/02, the development of liquidity pools / docking business deployment was started
2. 09/07, Swap testing and optimization were started;
3. 09/11, upload the basic information of PRC20 contract tokens and connect the contract storage matters;
4. 09/13, an osmosis node was built to connect to the osmosis IBC protocol.
The official Twitter of PlugChain has 75.3K tweets, 172K homepage visits, and 4950 retweets, covering 320k users.