PlugChain March Monthly Report (03/01–03/16)
Dear PlugChain community members,
Hello everyone, today we are launching the PlugChain mid-month report for March, and let’s take a look at the new developments of PlugChain in early March!
1. On March 1st, PlugChain and Afflux jointly held the Demoday event in Japan, with over 60+ VCs, institutions, and project parties participating. The event received over 410k+ views and 86.6k online plays.
2. On March 2nd, the 10th World Metaverse Conference and Shanghai Metaverse Ecological Conference, co-hosted by WMA World Metaverse Development Alliance and PlugChain, was successfully concluded. As a co-host of this ecological conference, PlugChain’s PlugLink Fund-Joey also delivered a wonderful keynote speech on “Whether the Public Chain Craze Has Triggered a New Trend of Web3.0.”
3. On March 10th, PlugChain’s subsidiary, PlugLabs, and Mises reached a strategic cooperation and established a partnership. The two parties will jointly promote the construction of Web3 infrastructure in terms of technology, brand, application, etc., and create better Web3 experiences and services for users. Mises is the world’s first fast, secure, and scalable mobile Web3.0 browser.
4. On March 16th, PlugChain and Web3 task collaboration platform TaskOn jointly held an airdrop event, where 20 lucky participants shared 66,666 PC tokens!
• The exchange rate should not fluctuate when adding non-existent liquidity
• The pool depth is added to the browser page
• NFT asset display
• Visual call after contract verification
1. On March 8th, supported by PlugChain and co-hosted by PlugLabs and Now4 Capital, the “Chinese Web3.0 Exploration Journey-Changsha Station” was successfully concluded. The conference invited influential Chinese crypto teams, experts and scholars, media organizations, and other industry insiders to gather in Changsha to deeply explore the theory and practice of Web3.0 innovation, share excellent examples and projects of Web3.0 applications, promote the high-speed development of the industry, and promote the commercial application of Web3.0 scenarios.
2. On March 13th, PlugChain announced that the decentralized autonomous organization Plug DAO will soon make an amazing debut. Plug DAO encourages governance token PC distribution to community members to actively participate in the mission of DAO. Every community user has the right to participate in the development and governance of Plug DAO and PlugChain.
PlugChain’s official Twitter shows 78.1K tweet impressions, 167K profile visits, 3,396 tweet retweets, and covers 295k Twitter users.
Conclusion: Although PlugChain’s official actions have slowed down recently, its determination to expand its ecology globally can be seen from its appearance in Japan and Hong Kong. At the same time, the preview of Plug DAO’s debut also indicates that there will be major moves from officials in the coming days, which undoubtedly benefits the ecological development of the PlugChain public chain.
In conclusion：overall, PlugChain’s official operations and community actions have been much more frequent compared to January. This is reflected not only in expanding external ecological partnerships, but also in continuous actions within the official community ecology. It is worth mentioning that Hong Kong has been continuously releasing favorable policies embracing Web3.0, and for PlugChain, which focuses on Web3.0 public chains, it is actively negotiating ecological partnerships in the Web3.0 field with the Hong Kong government.