Dear PlugChain Community:
Hello everyone! Today we are pleased to present the monthly report for PlugChain in August. Let’s take a look at the new developments that took place during this month
1. On August 3rd, the official PlugChain wallet, Pando, successfully integrated with the leading smart plugin under iPollo.ai. This integration gave birth to PlugGPT, providing users with a brand-new intelligent experience. PlugGPT is an intelligent plugin built on OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 technology, equipped with powerful natural language processing and comprehension capabilities. It enables intelligent conversations and creative outputs within the Pando wallet.
2. On August 19th, PlugChain’s mainnet celebrated its 2nd anniversary. In these two years, PlugChain, as a Web3 public chain project, has seen its core technology mature and improve significantly. The public chain ecosystem has expanded widely and deeply, and the community has experienced linear growth since the mainnet’s launch.
3. On August 25th, with official strategic support from PlugChain, the Hong Kong University of Economics and Business Management, Finance Connect Society, Meta Era, and 3W Group successfully co-organized the “Hong Kong Crypto Financial Summer Forum” at The Grand Hall of the University of Hong Kong, concluding with great success.
AI local data encryption, on-chain encryption;
On-chain data analysis, verifying data authenticity.
1. On August 10th, PlugChain was invited to participate in a Twitter Space event with the theme “Bear Market Self-Rescue Guide: Distinguishing Genuine and Fake ‘Shiba Inu’” to share cutting-edge industry information, as well as public chain technology and application scenarios with online users.
2. On August 22nd, PlugChain was invited to join a conference with the theme “PayPal Launches PYUSD, Is the Stablecoin Battle About to Begin?” to explain the significance behind PayPal’s launch of PYUSD and its impact on the industry to online users.
PlugChain’s official Twitter account had a tweet display reach of 167.1K, with 327K profile visits, 17,396 retweets, and coverage of 395K Twitter users.
In conclusion, in August, PlugChain celebrated its two-year anniversary since the mainnet’s launch. We express gratitude to the entire community for their continuous support along the way. However, the PlugChain team is well aware of the significant challenges and long journey ahead in the blockchain technology and application field. In the future, PlugChain will continue to uphold the principles of openness and win-win cooperation, innovate constantly, and work hand in hand with community users and partners to create a new era in blockchain.
PlugChain takes the aggregated cross-chain oracle protocol as the core, integrates the advantages of high performance, high expansion, low gas！
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Plugchainclub @Plugchainclub
#PlugChain #Pando #Very5 #Gxswap #Oracle #prc20 #web3