PLUG Chain x Kingdom Infinity AMA on 26 January, 11am +8 GMT

2 min readJan 25, 2022


Dear Plug Chain fans,

Do you still recall the medium article we posted a week ago regarding Kingdom Infinity onboarding on to PLUG Chain’s ecosystem?

Plug Chain is organizing an AMA with one of the China ecosystem, Kingdom to be onboard the webinar. Kingdom is a Gamefi application build on Plug Chain’s blockchain system.

Date: 26 January 2022,
Time: 11am +8 GMT (China / Singapore / Hong Kong) time.

Stream shall be in the following languages: — English & Chinese
International community members are highly encouraged to participate as there will be exciting prizes to be won.

We will release the link of the stream tomorrow for you guys to enter and participate, ask any questions if you have any doubts regarding PLUG Chain / Kingdom Infinity.

Kingdom KDM

Kingdom Infinity — a project that is built on PLUG Chain describes itself as a world inspired by “China’s 5000 years of History and Culture”. Players can earn tokens through skilled gaming and contributions to the ecosystem.
NFTs in Kingdom Infinity are all related to Chinese historical and cultural nodes and community developers can build their own tools in the Kingdom Infinity universe.

In the AMA, it was explained that Kingdom is a GameFi that uses a game to educate the world on Chinese history. We all know China has a long history with many dynasties and five emperors, but not many people know the true story of these dynasties. Therefore, using GameFi technology, Kingdom will help people learn about Chinese history while playing the game and earning.

KDM, Kingdom is the token of this game. There will be a 400 million total supply of KDM, with 95% of the total supply gotten from the game and the remaining 5% will be for stakeholders. KDM will be destroyed and burned periodically to stabilize its price.

Currently, KDM is not listed. It is only organising its private sale, which users can access through the Plug Chain ecosystem. Also, having an official Plug Chain wallet address on the Cosmo wallet gives each user a free KDM airdrop.

In the long run, Kingdom will include the use of VR glasses to play the game and gradually include metaverse.

About Plug Chain

Plugchain is an open-source layer 0 blockchain with a low gas fee and high performance coupled with fast transaction speed. Primarily built for cross-chain use,it allows intercommunication among public chain intelligent contracts such as Polkadot, BSC and Heco through cross-chain technology. The framework of Plugchain include Application layer, Service Layer, Data layer, Network layer and Bottom layer.

To learn more about Plugchain , Please join Plugchain social Networks:





PlugChain takes the aggregated cross-chain oracle protocol as the core, integrates the advantages of high performance, high expansion, low gas!